Monday, December 22, 2008

Perserverence is Key To Success

So many times I run across people who are trying to make it in the online industry. Unfortunately, the percentage of people who make it in this industry is quite low. I feel the main reason is that people tend to sabatoge themselves. You may ask how so.... In reality it is quite simple. At first sign of difficulty or lack of income they quit. I don't understand why. Most traditional businesses take quite some time to get to the break even point, so why would the online industry be any different.

Fortunately, I have had great mentors in my life who have taught me this valuable lessons. I, in turn, pass on this information and more importantly, my ongoing support to my team members.

I look at someone's direct sponsor as that person's mentor. I expect a mentor to give the new business partner a plan of action, and then not only help the implementation but be there as a "cheerleader" so to speak. Sometimes people simply need somone to say "good job" in order to continue.

Whatever is takes I am here for my team members. All they have to do is ask and I enjoy helping out. For a sneak peak at one of my businesses go to... http://www.KeysToGlobalSuccess.com Until next time. ..

No comments: