Sunday, May 24, 2009

New Autoresponder coming soon

Hey Everyone,  In an effort to streamline the information I send out, I will be consolidating my two autoresponder systems into one in approximately one week.  I have already sent a broadcast message to everyone on the system that I am shutting down.  When I am ready to update everyone to the new system I will send out a message and a link that you can re- opt in for access to my tutorials.  Unfortunately, the autoresponder system will only add you to the new system IF you re opt in.  So look for that message. 

I will also place that same link on this blog so you can jump on board any time you like... I have received a message from someone recently who noted she was getting the same message multiple times.  I don't know, technically, how that can happen short of someone opting in multiple times.  However, if that is happening to you please let me know at  my email ... santoro11@gmail.com  .   I will do my best to correct it if it is happening to you. 

I apologize for the inconvenience that may cause.   If you are getting the same message multiple times, one way can you correct it from your end is to opt out at the bottom of the extra messages so that you only get one message each time I send one.  I will still try to figure out how this is happening. Perhaps I have an incorrect setting somewhere.   

I look forward to sharing with you even more useful information  in the future.  I am thankful for your interest and pray that you have great success in whatever you endeavor... Until next time...

No comments: