Sunday, February 3, 2008

Never Lose Another MLM Prospect to Fear, Yours or Theirs!

Have you ever had the experience of a hot prospect challenging you on the validity of network marketing? I know I have. I always had the answers because I was prepared. And before that, I always had a casette tape and now, a CD that would give even a better answer. Even with these tools didn't you feel uneasy. After all, why should you have to defend your business. It never made sense to me.

I had many discussions with those who were more experienced in an attempt to gain new incite on this issue. Most of the time the finger pointed back to me. I was giving off the wrong unspoken message by my body language was one reason. Or, I was approaching people who were "lower" than me on the economic scale because I was more comfortable in that situation. I was told I had to recruit up. I had to go out of my comfort zone and approach people who were "higher" than me in order to get the real business builders. I remember a young, 21 year old business partner asking me how was he to approach successful business men twice his age and convince them that what he had was better than what they were doing.

Think about that for a moment. Quite a daunting task don't you think? And one that is just oozing with failure. Right from the start the attitude is one of "this is not going to happen". So how can this person succeed. The answer is, probably not very easily.

So, how should we deal with this problem. As I see it, we all have two choices. We can continue to search for books, tapes, and other tools that will explain why network marketing is so good, etc, etc, OR we can change our marketing approach so that people who already like and want network marketing can come to us. WOW! Would that be a nice change of pace? You bet it is. And it is working just fine for those who are willing to try different techniques. For me, these new techniques opened doors that were previously not only shut, but locked tight.

How would you like to be looked at as a consultant rather than someone selling something? Well now you can. If you would like information about how you can explode your network marketing business in a stressless environment then make sure you follow the "Critical Training" link in the resource box below.

Dr. Alfred Santoro is an internet network marketer who is passionate about helping people attain financial independence. To learn more about him and what he does be sure to click on the following links...

http://www.criticaltraining4mlmprofit.info/
http://www.blogging4success.blogspot.com/
http://www.DrAlfredSantoro.com
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Dr._Alfred_Santoro

No comments: