Thursday, February 14, 2008

Newsletter marketing

A quick update...interest in the new Lightyear marketing system is growing day by day. To think that a network marketing company would actually give an income guarantee is unheard of in the industry. Just another reason why Lightyear is light years ahead of most companies. (Pun intended!)

My funded proposal is going very well. I am bringing traffic to it by use of Adwords Pay Per Click advertising and well as ezine articles. To date I have written close to 60 articles and have been very impressed with the number of prospects those articles have attracted. The Pay per Click ads are producing as well. I rotate them in and out depending on the number of leads and their interest level. I owe all this training to the Power Prospecting System. Their training is incredible.

The next thing I am instituting in newsletter marketing. I am very excited about its potential after attending a training session recently. I will let you know how it progresses. So, until next time....

No comments: