Thursday, March 20, 2008

The MySpace Experience is quite interesting to say the least

I know I haven't posted in awhile. That doesn't mean I haven't been working. I have a few profiles up and running and continue to invite friends in My Space. I will start sending comments as well as doing some bulletins to get increased exposure for my profile. I am sure that will attract the right people to my businesses.

My problem has been with the invitations I have been receiving. I can see why some people get into loads of trouble on MySpace. Are people so desperate for relationships that they have to cheapen themselves by putting R-X rated pictures of themselves on their profiles? Or am I being naive? At least I am finally getting to understand the MySpace environment. I reject those requests instantaneously.

It just seems that there is so much good in people that if they would just focus on letting people see that good, they wouldn't have to resort to using lewd strategies in order to entice others to them.

Maybe I am old fashion. What can I say? So, if you decide to market yourself on MySpace be prepared. It just may shock you....

No comments: