Thursday, March 20, 2008

Poor Fundamentals Lead to A Tough Little League Season So Far.

Well, in between my Chiropractic practice, Lightyear Alliance Network Marketing company, Power Prospecting System Lead Generation system(my funded proposal) and now the My Space marketing, somehow I get time to coach Little League baseball. I coach in the 11-12 yr old division. For the first time in a while, a team I have helped coach is struggling. I am confident we will improve because I have observed something that is relevant to your business building. Poor Fundamentals! Are you doing things in your business the correct way or are you cutting corners?

For those of you who play or coach baseball, how many times will an infielder make an error on a ground ball if he tries to field it on the side of his body instead of in front of it? Predictably, the ball will take a bad hop and he won't have is body in position to block it. Or, the ball will simply roll under his glove because he didn't bend down far enough. Simple concepts, poor execution.

Think about that in your business. Are you focusing on watching the ball all the way into your glove and literally seeing your hand pick the ball from the glove before throwing it? Stop cutting corners...use the correct techniques and you will optimize your success in anything you try. Until next time...

No comments: