Saturday, April 12, 2008

Extremely busy learning and applying that info

I haven't been on this blog for a while, much longer than expected. I have some exciting information that I am working on to take my businesses to the next level and beyond. As with anything, it takes commitment and an attitude of expectation to jump out of one's comfort zone and get to work. My online business has really been exploding with many prospects coming on board. As that happens, in order to help each and every one of them, I am putting together an even better system that will incorporate my Lightyear Alliance website, Power Prospecting website and my space profile to maximize the benefits of each. This google blog has been having some problems lately. It has something to do with google changing over its system and assigning a google email to the account as compared to whatever email was used originally. Unfortunately, it has made signing on a bit cumbersome. In actuality I have attempted to get on the blog (as a creator of the blog, not as a visitor) over the last few weeks, and had difficulties with log on. Eventually, I just couldn't wait any longer and decided I would try to get on the next day. Hopefully, Google will straighten this issue out soon. But in the meantime, that doesn't stop me from moving forward. Remember, when obstacles hit they are opportunities for growth.. Until next time..

No comments: