Saturday, April 19, 2008

How Do You Attract People to Your MLM?

Probably the most important aspect of attracting business associates and customers to your business is creating some type of relationship. Most would agree that in our current world there is a lot of distrust. And probably for good reason. For that reason, focus on building relationships. A kind word or a smile goes a long way. I have always asked people for a chance to prove myself to them. Don't believe me at my word, but open the door a little bit, and let me show you that what I say, I mean. I have built many longlasting personal and business relationships in just that manner.

Who should you look for in long term business relationships? For me, I want relationship built on trust. And, another thing...don't recruit!!! Doesn't that word give you the creeps? And, anyway, I never looked at network marketing as the army.

Mentor those who are interested in you and your business. Give them solid advise...Advise that you have already successfully followed. Understand that you are creating a solid relationship. Sometimes that relationship will end up being very profitable for you. But really...does it matter that much? I have always been taught by my Dad, that if you do the best you can, always striving to do good, I would always be taken care of. And, you know what? It is true. Focus on what you can offer others. Be kind. And, most of all, enjoy the people around you. Until next time...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV de Plasma, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-de-plasma.blogspot.com. A hug.