Sunday, April 20, 2008

Sunday, a Day of Rest

I am hopeful that all of you have taken the day off. In my enthusiasm the last month or so, even though I hadn't posted on my blog very consistently, I have been doing a lot of productive things for my businesses. Whether it be my chiropractic office or my internet businesses, it was non-stop. Sure, I would take time to coach little league baseball and talk to my family, but I was getting very stale.

Today, after church in the morning with my family, I played golf in the afternoon with a bunch of friends. Had a good time...Didn't shoot that well. 83 I know to some that sounds great, but as a 7 handicap it wasn't what I usually shoot. But you know what...even though I didn't have a great score, I had a great time...just what I needed.

My point is this...sometimes you just need to turn off the computer, put the notepad done, shut down your cell phone, and chill out a bit. After today's fun time, I am ready to rock and roll. I have a list of things to do to get my online businesses purring like a kitten. More on that later. Have a great night... Until next time, remember to chill out once in a while. You will find that you come back stronger after a bit of a break.

No comments: