Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Attitude, Mindset, and Action Will Make or Break Your Success!

I always am asked the question, how have I achieved my success? The answer is always the same. No matter what type of business, athletic event, or relationship the strategy is always the same.

First and foremost you must have the correct attitude. An attitude of expectation is a must. You must fight the tendency to focus on the obstacles that invariably come up. The old saying, what you focus on is what you will attract, is so true. My friends that includes negative things as well.

Your mindset, while seemingly the same is slightly different. From my perspective, mindset is your mental strategy to map out your action steps. Do they make logical sense and most importantly do they seem doable?

I ask that question because when you are writing down your goals it is important to help yourself "buy into" your goals by having realistic time frames. Someone much smarter than me once said,... there are no unrealistic goals but there are unrealistic time frames.

Lastly, be a person of action. Make your plan, have an attitude of positive expectation, and then take action. Massive action.



Yours in success,
Dr. Al Santoro
561-704-3615
santoro11@gmail.com

No comments: