Friday, August 8, 2008

DNA Nutrition -Genewize has got it right!

I will tell you, not wanting to be repetitive. But the Genewize launch and subsequent start up is going so well it is really incredible. I am going crazy with action steps because it just seems so right! And action is what it is all about.

I have never felt this way about any online business or network marketing business before. It 's not just the typical excitement... great compensation plan, great team, etc. It is just the feeling around it all. When I speak to people about the company people just seem to "get it". They hear about the concept of DNA nutrition and then realize that customized and personalized nutrition is not a dream, but a reality.

The icing on the cake is that this is a start up, ground floor opportunity. I have had success in other companies and always wondered how it would have been had I jumped on board at the ground floor.

Now, I am getting to see this first hand. I would urge anyone who is serious about their nutrition and would like to help others by sharing this opportunity with others to contact me. Let's talk. At the very least go to my website and check out my videos http://www.dnagroundfloor.com/

Until next time...

No comments: