Thursday, June 5, 2008

New website up and running along with Youtube vids

Things are continuing to hop. I have continued my article marketing and have been getting great response from them. Now I have added YouTube videos as well. My first vids were a bit too stuffy, but I am starting to loosen up a bit and getting comfortable in front of the camera. I also customized my primary company's website in the form of a web tour. Take a look at it (http://www.AlfredSantoro.com ) It's a higher end network marketing company in that the entry fee is higher thanmost, but the commissions are sick! I guess I just have gotten tired of having to build huge organizations to get a significant residual check. Finally, a company puts a comp plan together than I can really get excited about. My goal is to add approximately 20 videos promoting various aspects of my business per month as well as 10-15 articles. I may do some newsletter marketing and will definitely check into the co op advertising that is available.

My friends if you want success, come on board, get to work and start taking massive action. Do you see my family's pictures to the left of these posts....that's why I do these things..to spend more time with them.. And you know what...It works! Until next time. If you have any questions about working with me or if you simply want to talk about some marketing strategies contact me.. My links are all over this blog....

No comments: