Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Dr. Santoro, Why Did You Pick Genewize?

Someone asked me that question recently, but another few words were added.. Really now, tell me the truth... Obviously, this person was very interested. So, I gave them an answer they deserved...

First, From a health perspective...I love the concept of personalized and customized nutrition... It was simply the next step that just had to happen in nutrition. It will make a huge difference in many people's lives.

Second, from a business perspective...the nutrition field is so vast that anything that "tickles the fancy" of the industry will no doubt explode. Based on beginning results, explosion is the correct word.

Third, I always liked the network marketing concept, but never was able to get in on the ground floor. Now, I have been able to do so, and am extremely excited because so many people will benefit from a health perspective and a financial perspective.

Fourth, the great thing about the team I surrounded myself with, is that we have expert online marketers. I just bought another course to fine tune my technique even more. Some people shake their head saying you already now how to do so much online, why buy more courses? My answer is always the same.. Knowledge makes all the difference. If I can get simply one suggestion from a new course that allows me to tweak one of my articles, videos, or whatever, it can typically a windfall of thousands of dollars. So why wouldn't I?

And you know what...look at all the big producers..They NEVER stop learning about marketing techniques.

Latest tally, by the way... Went from 52 in my group to 67 in the last 5 days. Considering I only started marketing this 6 or 7 weeks ago. I think that is pretty darn good, don't you! If you have any questions on how to get the most out of your online marketing or have specific questions about Genewize I am here for you.. 561-704-3615 or alfredjsantoro@gmail.com

No comments: