Saturday, July 5, 2008

Who Says You Can't Teach An Old Dog New Tricks?

Wow, I have an incredible team to work with. My progression in the online world was the following....first I learned the basics with Power Prospecting System (http://www.CriticalTraining4MLMProfit.info). Once I became knowledgeable and PROFITABLE in that funded proposal I started looking for other online opportunities that would fit two criteria. The first, was a company that gave tremendous upfront commissions. The second, long term residual income that I could count on. At the time, I didn't realize my most effective direction was to promote two different companies. And, if you would have asked me earlier I would have told you there was no way I would work two businesses at the same time. Again, old school thinking...how in the world could someone effectively promote two network marketing businesses at the same time using the typical marketing approaches. The answer you couldn't......UNLESS you used different strategies.

My mentors showed me ways to create funnels that would lead people from my online marketing efforts to the appropriate business that THEY were interested in. And then, by learning how to automate much of the systems, it really wasn't very difficult at all, once I was able to conceptualize it in my mind.

In no particular order.....For information on my long term residual income company go to http://www.GenewizeMLMSecrets.com .

For information on my massive upfront commission company go to http://www.GlobalResortsNetworkHolidays.com

Follow the links, fill out your information...They are designed to give you information in a systematic way, stragetically giving you the exact information you would want to see next. It is simply amazing the way it works. And, now that I understand it, well, all I can say is....this is starting to really be fun! Until next time...

No comments: