Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year

I hope everyone had a safe and happy new year last night. Enjoy today with family and friends and get ready to go back to work tomorrow. I know I am ready to rock and roll.

I usually don't get too excited about "things", but I just have to mention this... 52" High Definition TV.. Remarkable picture quality. I enjoy participating in sports, but when I can't I love watching sports as well. Let me tell you... I never thought a HD sporting event could be so cool to watch. The first program I watched was the Patriot-Giant game. All I can say is WOW! Great game with perfect picture quality. After much research ( I NEVER have buyer's remorse because I do an amazing amount of investigation prior to purchasing anything!) I ended up getting the Samsung 5271 model- 52 inch 71 series HDTV. It has a 120 cycle refresh rate instead of the standard 60 cycle. (amoung other upgrades) Gives a much better picture especially on fast moving shows like sports tv. I highly recommend it. Until next time...

No comments: