Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Website up and running!

Well, it is done, at least the first draft so to speak. I have had a professional website for many years. It was done by a webmaster, although I furnished the content for the site. It has been a valuable source for my practice.

I always wanted to have my own personal website that was geared more towards helping people with other issues besides health. However, I really wanted to produce it myself. The problem...I really didn't know much about HTML codes. Oh, I had the basics down, but nothing fancy. And then I came across a program that I really liked and created my own website. Check it out, and if you like it, I'll give you the web address for it. Here is the deal...you can utilize their website to help you create an incredible website with detailed tutorials to help you along the way. And, then you publish it with their webhosting company. The cost of the webhosting is very minimal so it ends up being a win for everyone.

here is my site http://www.DrAlfredSantoro.com

the web building site is http://vodahost.com/partner/idevaffiliate.php?id=10201

No comments: