Monday, December 17, 2007

Article Marketing is Exceeding my Expectations!

I haven't been to my blog in a few days. However, I can assure you I have been working hard, in between my busy office and preparation for Christmas. I have written 9 different articles for the Ezine Article directory the last week and have noticed quite a number of new prospects clicking on my links for more information. Most of my articles have been on various topics in the network marketing industry. From the emotions of the business to pragmatic ways of building your business. It has been very rewarding as many people have read the 45 or so articles I have submitted to Ezine. It is great feedback to know that you are helping people in some small way. I will continue to write as inspirations arrive. If you have any requests on topics in the MLM industry that you would like me to address, please feel free to write a comment for me and I will do my best to do so. Until next time...

No comments: