Sunday, December 9, 2007

Network Marketing is a Business of Leverage. Have You Created Leverage in Your Business? Here's How

Network marketers always tout one of the great advantages of the industry is the concept of leverage. By following the MLM business model you will not only benefit from your efforts, but also by the efforts of others.. Or so goes the theory. In my experience duplication (or leverage) is hard to come by for the majority of those in your organization. The reason-so many business associates market their businesses the wrong way.

In many of my articles I mention the concept of rejection as a main deterent to building the business of new representatives. This occurs because the new representative struggles to find and then effectively communicate the benefits of network marketing. Time and time again I have attempted to urge network marketers to strive to have interested people contact them instead. Yes, it does take a shift in thinking. A change in strategy. And yes, an online presence.
Recently, I was playing golf with a bunch of friends. Besides shooting 78, and really enjoying a great day in the beautiful south Florida weather, I got a welcome surprise when I was finished. (although I must admit, it is not a surprise anymore!) As I turned on my cell phone I received a few email notices. While I was golfing, three people clicked my links on the internet. Two people became prospects asking for more information, while the other joined my organization! Not bad for four hours on the golf course.

Yet, I still see people contacting people who don't necessarily have ANY interest in hearing what you are doing. But, for a free lunch or a cup of Starbucks coffee they will humor you by going to your "business meeting" with you. Talk about a waste of money and time, not to mention the emotional baggage it creates.

If you want to avoid rejection, and maximize your profits while you build your network marketing business in a non stressful manner, you must consider learning how to create an online presence. You must create an automated system to truly build leverage in your business.

For more information on how YOU can learn how to create leverage in your business, click on the critical training link at the bottom of this blog.

No comments: