Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Lead The Field In Your Network Marketing Business By Leaving Your Emotions On The Sidelines

Earl Nightingale is known for his powerful training courses on how to excel in business and in life. In one of his courses he says..."if you want to live an ordinary life and be ordinary, look around you and do what THEY do, but if you want to live a life less ordinary observe their actions and then go out and do the exact opposite."

Powerful words, won't you agree? Well, thinking about it, since you are already subscribing to the business model called network marketing you have already started doing what Mr. Nightingale recommends..I commend you for your actions. However, to really get the full meaning of his words, you need to evaluate them even deeper. Why is that?
There is a 95% failure rate in network marketing. That's why. Just by being in network marketing, doing what others dare NOT do doesn't guarantee your success. However, if you take Mr. Nightingale's message deeper, you can figure out the next step.

Isn't it true that most network marketers, once taking the initial step, fall back into the same programmed mindset they had prior to their entry? You see, when you start working in the network marketing field you are thinking outside the box. You must continue to do so. Take a look at what most network marketers do and then do the exact opposite. For quite some time, I didn't get it. I continued doing all the things my upline told me to do..Make the list, go to the Thursday night meeting. Make sure I bring my guest with me. The list goes on. I had success, but not the massive success I was looking for.

It wasn't until I took a VERY close look at what those who failed did, or rather didn't do, that the answer came to me. I had to do things that took away emotions. I needed to get rid of frustration, rejection, and disappointment in order to go forward in a big way. I stopped approaching my friends and relatives, especially when I was new in the business. That prevented all of the mentioned emotions because I didn't give those who meant a lot to me the opportunity to say no, at least not in the beginning. But that lead to another dilemma. Where do I find prospects?

So, I searched for other ways of finding people. I went the "pay for great leads" direction, spent a bunch of money for leads that turned out to be generic, lousy, get off the phone quickly, type leads. I realized that wasn't going to work. Finally, I found a system that helps me get unlimited targeted leads that actually contact me to learn more about my business. And, now the emotions are simply not there any more...
For more information on how you can utilize a system to stop your emotions from hurting your success, click on the critical training link below.

Dr. Alfred Santoro is a professional internet marketer. "Do You Want To Learn More About A System That Will Generate Profits For Your MLM business, Even If No One Joins Your Business? And What IF That Same System Paid For Your Advertising To Generate Endless Red-Hot Targeted Leads?"

http://www.criticaltraining4mlmprofit.info/
http://www.blogging4success.blogspot.com/
http://www.DrAlfredSantoro.com

Article Source: http://ezinearticles.com/?expert=Dr._Alfred_Santoro

No comments: