Thursday, December 13, 2007

Lightyear Alliance Attracts Young and Old

As I look over my Lightyear business, I am pleased that my organization is comprised of young and old. At first, I thought it would only attract younger reps because the business focused on all the communication services. In case you are not aware, LY offers local and long distance service, cell phone service and phones, internet access, satellite TV (both dish and directv), international calling cards, VOIP service (in house), video phones, and home security systems. As I look over my group there is a 55/45 split, young to old. I guess what it proves is all people desire to save money on their communication services as well as have the opportunity to make additional income. The company has really been progressive in making positive changes as they get feedback from reps. I appreciate that because, after all, the reps are what make the company grow. If you are in the market for a network marketing company contact me or click on the links on this blog for more info. I would be happy to see if this business fits your idea of what you are looking for.

No comments: