Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Now That You Have an Opt-In Page What Next?

In my last post I discussed the necessity of Opt-In pages. They are critical to your success because you MUST know who is responding to your marketing efforts. What good is it if you promote your business and don't know IF anyone is seeing it, and IF anyone is interested. A person who gives you their contact information is literally raising his/her hand and saying to you....I am interested!

That's a far cry from cold calling isn't it?


Once you have this new lead what next? The obvious answer is you must contact that person to see how much interest is there. Here is where you can make a choice....

Old School Network Marketing.... call them, set up an appointment to speak with them, deal with no shows and no thank you's, sign up a few who are really interested.

OR

21st Century Network Marketing... have an automated email system that sends the new prospects multiple emails over the course of time to continue to introduce you and your information/products, etc. to them.

This email system should be automated because as you promote your online business, you WILL have so many contacts that you don't want to be doing this step manually.

The biggest argument I get with this strategy is that you will get a higher percentage of people who join IF you call them rather than simply email them. I don't disagree with this statement. HOWEVER, I have found that people who see the big picture, see the vision, whatever...will join no matter how you contact them. And, the percentage of people who join because I called them, is not a big enough difference to warrant the time and effort it takes to call all the leads that I get!

Everyone has to make this decision for themselves. For me, the pictures of my family that you see on this blog are reasons for me to make this system as automated as possible. Consider this information...Check out the critical training 4 mlm profits link on this blog to see how you can automate your business now!

No comments: