Friday, November 30, 2007

You Never Stop Learning

As long as I have been in business you never stop learning. It continues to amaze me. Just when you think you have it completely right, something comes up that takes your business to an even higher level!

Recently, I had the privilege of participating in a network marketing success training conference call. The normal give and take of ideas occurred as always. Nervous Newbies asking all the questions we all asked when we first got started. I loved the enthusiasm that was felt. The energy level was palpable even on the telephone. And then it happened....

A newbie asked a question in such a way, that got my mind thinking. Wait a minute, a completely different take on a subject. This could open up some new avenues that could be significant! Why didn't I think of that?

Now, in this forum, it would take too long to describe the specifics of this event. (Although, I would be happy to share this with anyone in my organization). The point of this post is to remind everyone (and myself) to always be on the lookout for fresh ideas. No matter what level of success you attain, do not be fooled into thinking you have all the answers. I am glad I have been reminded of this fact by important people in my life. And, lastly don't be afraid of trying a business strategy that at first blush, might seem contrary to your typical direction. It just might be the ticket to bigger and better emotional and material success! Until next time...

No comments: